Street Team Positions
We are accepting applications for part-time brand ambassadors to join our Street Team. Support concerts, local businesses, arts organizations and more! Time commitment and schedule will vary depending on the project.
- Having a reliable form of transportation is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in service industry, retail, modeling, brand ambassador work or experience interacting with the public is preferred.
- Be well-spoken and have a friendly demeanor.
- You may be required to carry promotional materials up to 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of the city is helpful.
If you are interested in this position, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Näkturnal Internship Program provides opportunities in Marketing, Journalism, Video Production/Editing, Graphic Design, and Photography. Check out each department’s description below for more information. Every intern will get an opportunity to work in each when applicable.
Nakturnal’s marketing department focuses on our integrative and online marketing services. In this position you will learn valuable skills in search engine optimization, online marketing, viral pr, professional and promotion writing, social networking strategies, and event marketing. Our marketing department also works on traditional PR, media relations, and media buying. For this position, social media and WordPress experience is preferred, but not necessary. If you are interested in a marketing internship with a event planning focus, please note that in your cover letter.
Do you love Pittsburgh, art, and music? Each semester we will hire journalism interns to write for NakYouOut.com. You must be a Journalism or English Writing major, with some writing coursework already completed. 50% of your time will be spent creating original content for the site, in addition to assisting with site maintenance. Journalism internship applicants must submit a writing sample along with their resume and cover letter for consideration. If you are interested in broadcast journalism, please also include a reel of your recent on-camera experience.
Traditionally we work with our affiliates and local freelancers for graphic design. If you are a senior studying graphic design, interning with us is a great way to get hands on experience and build your portfolio. When available we can align you with professionals in the industry to get more insight into your craft. Graphic design interns need to already have the appropriate software on their own computers.
Näkturnal is currently launching a new video series and we need a team of video experts to get it up and running. If you are interested in building your reel and getting some real-world experience alongside our journalism interns, this is the internship for you. Video interns need to already have the appropriate software on their own computers for editing.
Interested in event photography? We are looking for a photography intern to attend cutting-edge Pittsburgh events for NakYouOut.com. Having your own camera and equipment is preferred, but not necessary. Please include a link to your recent work with your application materials for consideration.
- An outgoing personality
- Consistent follow through
- Available at least 12-15 hours per week
- All interns must have their own laptop to work from while at the office
- Knowledge of Pittsburgh arts and culture a plus
- Fall/Spring semester internships require at least 12 hours per week for a total of at least 200 hours
- Summer semester internships require at least 15 hours per week for a total of at least 240 hours
To apply email your resume, cover letter, and other applicable application materials firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications accepted March 1st – April 25th
- Internship will begin the first week of May and run through the end of August
- Applications accepted July 1st – August 15th
- Internship will begin the last week of August and run through the end of December
- Applications accepted November 1st – December 15th
- Internship will begin the first week of January and run through the last week of April
We prefer you work with your academic adviser to receive credit for the internship.