Join Our Team
Full Time Job Available - Position: Operations Director
- Position Summary: Oversee street team promotions department, internship program, and event-based arts and culture website.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
- $30,000 salary including health and dental benefits + option for commission from sales
- Manage street team promotions
- Client communication
- Develop client proposals, overviews, contracts, and reports
- Manage, edit, and write for NakYouOut.com
- Write press releases
- Develop weekly e-newsletter using MailChimp
- Hire, manage, and train street team and intern program employees
- Website content management, including data entry for event calendar (WordPress)
- Manage street team payroll and client invoices
- Event planning support
- Ability to make sales calls and attend sales meetings
- 2+ years of Marketing experience.
- Ability to lead, manage and work well with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point required.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suites including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator desired.
For those interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Team Positions
We are currently seeking part time Brand Ambassadors.
Join our Owls on the Prowl! We are looking for fearless, outgoing individuals to promote a variety of clients and projects. Support concerts, local businesses, arts organizations and more! Times and schedule will vary depending on the project.
- Having a reliable form of transportation is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in service industry, retail, modeling, brand ambassador work or experience interacting with the public is preferred.
- Be well-spoken and have a friendly demeanor.
- You may be required to carry promotional materials up to 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of the city is helpful.
If you are interested in this position, send a resume and cover letter to our Operations Director, Lani Redinger at email@example.com
Nakturnal has a year round internship program for college students. Check our Internship page for more information.